The Audit committee is a supervisory body occupied with checking and advising the financial matters of the association and the Treasurer which is done through monthly meetings. The committee has to consist of a minimum of 2 internal and one external members, of which all are expected to have a certain level of knowledge on financial affairs and bookkeeping. Thus the Audit committee, similarly to the Advisory Council, is not a committee one can apply for.
The Auditcie of 2022-2023 consists of:
- Mark Pol – Chair (External Affairs, board 2016-2017)
- Roelieke Nijland (Treasurer, board 2021-2022)
- Mark van Huizen (Chair, board 2020-2021)
- Rolf Hoitzing (Treasurer, board 2015-2016)
- Stijn Bakker (Treasurer, board 2020-2021)
- Henry Hornung (External member Study Association Commotie)
The Auditcie can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org.