The Languagecie organises activities that are centred around the languages of the study European Languages and Cultures. Its purpose is to provide opportunities to engage with the languages and their cultures outside of the classroom environment. This committee is responsible for organising activities specifically related to the language courses that ELC provides. Think about activities with themes regarding culture, food, music etc., all to teach us more about the languages of ELC.
The Languagecie of 2019-2020 exists out of:
- Mark van Huizen – Chairman
- Rosalie Pureveen – Secretary
- Jean-Paul Janssen – Treasurer
- Mark Pol – Commissioner of Promotion
- Marije Glas – Commissioner of Acquisition
- Annemieke Mathijsen – Vice-Chairman
- Adriaan Wahle – General Member
You can contact the Languagecie by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.