The Languagecie organises activities that are centred around the languages of the study European Languages and Cultures. Its purpose is to provide opportunities to engage with the languages and their cultures outside of the classroom environment. This committee is responsible for organising activities specifically related to the language courses that ELC provides. Think about activities with themes regarding culture, food, music etc., all to teach us more about the languages of ELC.
The Languagecie of 2020-2021 consists of:
- Annemarie Herbschleb – Chairman
- Evelien Cazemier – Secretary
- Sara van der Woude – Treasurer
- Jean-Paul Janssen – Commissioner of Acquisition
- Kim Speelman – Commissioner of Promotion
- Joep Gerrits – Vice-Chairman
- Julia van den Berg – General Member
You can contact the Languagecie by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.